Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference Sunday Sessions

Wow!  Today's sessions of General Conference were incredible.  I really enjoyed the things that were taught, I won't go into specifics, because I would take forever deciding what I thought was best, but I just wanted to say how much I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and the help I've been given by all of my friends, leaders, mentors, teachers, family, and especially my parents.  Thank you to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and the Quorum of the Seventy, as well as to the many other wonderful speakers that spoke both today and yesterday, and to the wonderful choirs and the spirit they shared that can only be felt through music.  Loved all 5 sessions and encourage all those who read this to listen to them again and apply it to their lives as I hope to do!  Here's a link to the church's website and with it the audio and visual records of April 2012's General Conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment