Monday, April 2, 2012

Choir Tour? (and other ramblings)

       Awwww yeah!  Well I'm super excited for Choir Tour this year, cause it's in two days.  I'm just slightly worried about getting the remaining amount that I owe turned in... O.o

       Oh well, we'll see what goes down and whatever does go down, will go down.  That's life I guess.  I also hope that I'll have enough money for food and stuff while I'm there, otherwise I'll be eating a huge breakfast at the hotel each day and all the food I can while we're on that cruise.  Let's hope I don't have to do that!

       Ah man I feel bad for asking this, but, if any of you readers (cause I have SOOO many... ha!) see Matthieu Miser please let him know that I need to talk to him ASAP.

       In other news, I guess I'm having fun doing this blog, I'm posting stuff every day which I guess is good, even though a lot of it is kind of pointless like this...  So yeah...

       Fun stuff, I'll probably post some pictures later, aaaaand yeah.

       In the words of the great Tigger "TTFN Ta Ta For Now!"  (I love saying that, it's just fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment